Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy 13 and 14 Month Birthdays!!!

Well...we have been getting the house ready to sell and I haven't been on the blog lately.  By the time I realized I didn't blog about Olivia for her 13 month birthday, it was so close to her 14 month birthday that I decided to combine them!!!

Boy has she changed in the last 2 months!!!!  She is an amazing little girl!!  Each day she shows me something new she can do!!!  Hopefully I can remember all of the new things she has learned as I let you all know how she has changed!!!

Things Olivia has learned to do in the past 2 months:
*  She can now point to her nose and belly when you ask her too!!
*  She can FINALLY go down stairs by herself...but you have to still watch her closely bc she tries to go so fast that she sometimes tumbles!!!
*  She can get off of a chair or couch by herself!!
*  She LOVES to eat veggie sticks and Pirates Booty!!
*  She started feeding herself with a spoon...she isn't the best at this yet but she is improving daily!!
*  She can now blow kisses the right way!!
*  She is saying a ton of new words: Mac, dog, oof oof (woof woof), night night, bye bye, hi, ball (sometimes), and possibly saying thank you!!
*  She loves to give love to anything.  She will lay her head down on the dog, her baby doll, the chair, the ball...anything!!!
*  She can put the money in the piggy bank!!!
*  She now takes a bath in a ducky bathtub!!  She still loves the tub!!
*  She enjoys playing in the sandbox!!
*  She is almost running now!!!
*  Anytime I put her down in our driveway, she runs straight for the road.  When I start to get her, she takes off running...crazy kid!!
*  She loves to play with keys and my cell phone!!!
*  She loves to swing!!
*  She is great at climbing up slides!!
*  She has her daddy wrapped around her finger!!  As soon as he comes home, she lets him hold her and she holds on tight...she can get whatever she wants at that minute!!
*  She actually really loves Ramen noodles!!  She can only have a little bit at a time bc they have so much sodium in them, but she really loves them.
*  Her favorite foods now are probably bananas (still), mac n cheese, kiwi, McDonald cheeseburger (plain), and veggie sticks!!
*  She loves to brush her teeth too!!

That is all I can think of for right now...but she is growing up too too fast!!!

13 Month Picture

14 Month Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey