Monday, June 10, 2013

Happy 9 Month Birthday Caroline!!!

6/10/13

Pic taken late because I left my camera at a friends house...oops!!   (June 19, 2013)


I can't believe you are 9 months old now!!!  I definitely need to start taking more pictures and videos bc you are growing up so fast, and I don't want to miss any of these precious moments.  You are one of the happiest babies I have ever known!!  I especially love when you smile with your eyes closed and your two bottom teeth show!!  You are starting to love the water!!!  You have loved bath time for a long time but are finally getting a chance to play in water outside and in the pool!!  You are on the go more than ever before now...bc you can crawl!!!  You even started pulling up and cruising the furniture this month.  You also pulled up in your crib for the first time this month!!  You are definitely an over achiever!!  I LOVE when you crawl around holding a toy in your mouth!!!  Makes me smile every time!!  You got to go the "the beach" for the first time at The Magic House and get your first taste of sand in your toes...and mouth!!!  You got to spend lots of time with Oma and Papa this month too!!  They were ecstatic to get their hands on you!!  Your favorite toy right now seems to be the Mickey Mouse ball...or really any ball you can get your hands and mouth on!!  You have had lots of food this month...and loved almost all of it!!  This month you ate French toast, jelly toast, Ritz, Nutrigrain bars, pizza, raspberries, strawberries, porkchop, broccoli, and many other foods probably. It is hard to keep up these days!!  Either way, you are a messy eater!!!

You are a joy to be around 99% of the time!!!  You love to sleep and love to cuddle!!!  We LOVE you!!!

5/10 - Top left tooth finally broke through
5/12 - First Mother's Day!!
5/15 - Fell off the couch with mommy catching her, thankfully!!
5/17 - First trip to the zoo!!  First time on carousel too!!  Top right tooth starting to poke through!!
5/19 - Top right tooth popped out!!
5/25 - Crawling and pulling up
5/30 - First time in the pool
6/3 - Clapping
6/4 - Cruising the couch...And you ate lots of dirt at The Magic House's beach display.
6/6 - Standing up in crib
6/7 - Papa and Oma arrived...Oma finally got to meet you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey