I am tired of working on lesson plans and sub plans...so I am taking a break!!
Yesterday was my 30 week drs appointment. It went VERY well. I didn't gain any weight over the past 3 weeks....Did you hear that?? I DIDN'T GAIN ANY WEIGHT OVER THE PAST 3 WEEKS!!!! I was so excited!! My belly is 30 centimeters for 30 weeks of pregnancy...right on target!!
They did check Olivia out a little more than usual yesterday. I got kicked last week in the belly by a little girl in my class who was throwing a fit. I was concerned bc Olivia wasn't kicking as much as she usually did...just a few sporadic kicks throughout the day. So they put me on the fetal heart monitor for about 20 minutes or so. It was nice getting to sit there and hear her little heart beat. The monitor is cool bc you get to hear her moving all around too!! I enjoyed it a lot!! She was very active when the monitor was on, kicking me pretty hard!! She wanted to let me know she was ok. So...the doctors were very helpful and everything went ok. We are at the point now where I have to go to the doctor every 2 weeks. I have my next appointment on Nov. 17th. Olivia is also letting me know tonight that she is doing fine...kicking a ton. Nothing too hard. I want to get it on video but she isn't kicking hard enough for it to be seen well. Hopefully I will get it on video soon!!
Here are some things to expect during week 30: Olivia is about 15.7 inches long and about 3 pounds now!! Her eyesight is improving but isn't very keen yet. There is amniotic fluid surrounding her, but this will lessen as she grows and gets bigger!!
Things are changing more for me too...My foot is now too big to go in most of my shoes with backs on them. I am definitely more tired these days...which is why it is taking me longer to post things :) I feel much happier knowing that I didn't gain a ton of weight this time!! So...for the most part...things are going well. Hopefully I will be able to get a little more sleep each night...but no promises there.
Well...that is all for now!!



No comments:
Post a Comment