Monday, November 16, 2009

Week 32...8 weeks left to go!!

We have made it to 32 weeks!!!  Yeah!!!  It is crazy that we will have a little girl in about 8 weeks...exciting and scary!! 

Here is what should be happening this week:
Olivia is about 3.75 pounds now and is about 16.7 inches long.  I am supposed to gain about a pound a week, but Olivia gets half of that to help fatten her up!!  She now has toenails, fingernails, and hair.  Her skin is soft and smooth, helping her prepare for her entrance to the outside world!!  With her gaining so much weight, my uterus is pushing my diaphragm higher up...making me short of breath.  I have definitely been feeling this lately.  I will walk a little or do a small task and be out of breath.  I feel like my ribs are being pushed out of my body :)  It is definitely getting tight in there!!

I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow late afternoon.  I go every 2 weeks now.  Hopefully I won't have gained too much weight this time either; however, I haven't eaten as healthy the past 2 weeks as I did the previous month. 

Well...that is all for now...more to come later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey