We are having another busy week as usual!! This week, thankfully, we get Jay around to help us!! It is nice having him home during the day!! I have gotten to take a few naps, get the house work done without having to stop every few minutes to calm a fussy baby, and just get to relax a little!! Too bad he will return back to his busy schedule soon...so sad!! But only 5-6 more years!! haha
Some new things going on with Livy...She is definitely growing!! We go to her 4 month check up next week. She loves putting stuff in her mouth now...this just started. She also loves taking naps in her crib now. We just started that last week. Before, she would nap in her swing or rocking chair. She is a very happy baby most of the time and loves laughing these days!! She is also curious about everything and loves riding face out in the Baby Bjorn!!
Anyways...This week has been full of random things. I can't even remember what we did Monday at all!! How crazy is that!!
Tuesday (May 4), Livy and I went walking with some friends at the Art Museum in Raleigh. It was HOT!! I think our walks are going to have to change unfortunately. The weather is just aweful in this heat.
Wednesday (May 5), we all did some errands. Thanks to Kelley...we had lunch at Chili's. Then we went to Lowes to get Jay a new grill cover. We also got a few flowers for the front of the house. Then we went home. Jay mowed the yard. Nothing too exciting!!
Today, (May 6), Jay went off with his buddies from Med school (Matt and Steve) to celebrate their upcoming graduation. They bowled some and played lots of video games!! It was a great way to relax and get ready for their big celebration on Saturday!!! Livy and I went to Michael's today to get some things for my new Thirty-One business!!! I have my first party next Thursday and I am so excited!!! I have been to several parties before and helped out...but this is my own party!! I think it will go great!!!
If you want to throw a Thirty-One party let me know!! You can even throw a party catalog party without me and get free stuff!!
Alright, going to get Olivia who is now awake!!



No comments:
Post a Comment