Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Olivia...The Carolina Girl!!

So, September 15th, Olivia and I went with Lara and Will to walk around UNC's campus.  Franklin Street has changed a lot!!  They have a Krispy Kreme now...good thing they didn't have that when I was there or I would have been 500 pounds!!  We even went in the Student Store to check on the cute UNC clothing for the babies...it is so so cute but way too expensive!!  Maybe when Jay is making big doctor money we will go back and purchase some items...but not on an intern salary!!!

Well...Livy is smitten with Will!!  She kept rubbing him on the head and giving him kisses!!  They are very cute!!!
Here are some pics of the two adorable babies!!
Two cute babies!!
Livy patting Will on the head!!
Livy getting ready for a big ol smooch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey