Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy 1 Year Birthday Livy!!!

Livy turned 1 year old on January 9, 2011. I can't believe my baby is 1 already...It seems like she was just born yesterday!

Well...during the last month, here are some things that have happened:
 * Livy is still walking up a storm.  She is super fast now too. I can't even get the refrigerator closed now before her little feet come running!!!
*  We celebrated Olivia's first Christmas!!!  It was a blast and she got some many wonderful gifts.
*  We have become a little jealous this last month.  When I hold her friend Lilly, she gets very upset and has to come running and crying to me.  I have to hold her also!!!
*  I have not noticed her saying any new words this month but can tell that she understands more of what I am saying now.  She does run her mouth alot!!!
*  The new thing with her temper tantrums...instead of just laying on the ground, she now taps her feet and walks backwards before she throws herself down on the ground!!
*  Livy met Santa for the 1st time!!  She didn't care for him!!
*  She loves her new rocking chair and can get up in it by herself.  If it is too close to to the couch, she uses it to climb on the couch!!

*  She stopped drinking formula and began whole milk!!  She only takes milk in the morning and at night...she eats enough during the day to keep her going!!!
*  She has a new straw sippy cup and she is doing awesome with it!!
*  She got her first babydoll for Christmas and she loves it!!  She takes it with her everywhere!!!
*  She played in her first snow where she actually knew what it was!! She also ate some snow!!
*  She still loves "Where's Livy?"  That is still her favorite game!!!
*  She now loves to close doors!!
*  When she needs to poop, she goes to a secluded place.  It used to be behind the recliner but now it is at the front door.  How polite!!!
*  Livy has become attached to her baby doll this month.  Before now, she didn't seem to care for dolls.  She loves the baby doll she got for Christmas and takes it everywhere.  She also has a "lovey", Bear Bear, that she also loves sleeping with!!


I need to start documenting this stuff better bc I know she does more fun things, I just can't remember them all!!  Can't wait to see all the wonderful things she learns this year!!!  We love you Olivia Darlene Barnwell!!!

Here are some pics of Livy's presents from us on her actual birthday!!

 She loves her Lucky Duck game!!!
She didn't get a lot for her first birthday from us, but she got enough!!  We got her some blocks, Lucky Duck game, a pug dog, and the spinning thing that you see in the pic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey