Saturday, March 31, 2012

Boy or Girl???

So, today Jay had to work. After Livy and I attended 2 different Easter Egg Hunts, we went over to meet Jay at the hospital. We were trying to get an early scan of the baby and find out if we were having a boy or a girl!!!  I know...we should wait until the scheduled appointment...nah...we don't need to wait!!

Anyway, we went to the room and got all the warm goo put on my belly and saw the baby!!!  I love seeing our baby.  This was actually Jay's first time seeing the baby since his schedule is so different here...he hasn't had a chance to go to any of the ultrasounds we have had.  So...this was definitely a treat for him!!  The baby was def more active today than at the last scan...that could have been the free tea being given away by McAlister's Deli at our last Easter Egg Hunt!!!  Livy and I both loved it!!!

Anyway, even with a very active little one, Jay wasn't sure what the sex of the baby was.  We are technically only 16 weeks today so it is a bit early...but we still tried.  At one point he thought it was a boy and at another point he thought it was a girl.  So...nothing definitive yet.  We hope we can get one more try this week when there is someone else on duty to help since Jay's hasn't had a lot of practice with this...but if not, we have to wait like 2 more weeks.

Either way, I am excited to know what we are having!!!  I think it is a boy but I could be wrong.  I was sure Livy was a girl and this pregnancy seems very similar, yet very different than my first pregnancy.  So...who knows!!!!  Hopefully us very soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey