Saturday, June 9, 2012

Baby Caroline's Dr. Appointment

We had a new doctor's appointment for Caroline on June 1st...I was 24 weeks, 6 days pregnant for this doctor's appointment.  I got to go to this appointment by myself bc Jay's parents were in town to watch the little munchkin!!!
This wasn't a bad visit.  I had to drink the fun glucose drink before my appt and then have some blood taken while there.  Other than that, it was routine.  Caroline definitely has a much slower heartrate than Olivia...only 130 this time.  Livy NEVER went below 155 that I recall!!  I am hoping Caroline is a bit calmer!!

I did get confirmation at this appointment that my doctor is pregnant.  I had thought it before but wasn't sure.  She is actually due at the end of June.  Her first day back to work after maternity leave is my C-section date!!! So excited she will be doing it but hate I am not going to have her around for the rest of my pregnancy.  I know she will be having a blast herself though!!  She is just so awesome!!  But, we will get through it and be fine!!!

So...that is the most recent update on little Miss Caroline!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey