Right after Grandma and Papaw leave, Papa and Oma come to visit!!! They got to spend a fun lunch at McDonald's playground, watching Livy and the other kids run all over!!! I am sure they enjoyed this immensely!!! Olivia warmed right up to them too...like she had never been away from them!!
Luckily, we got to spend some time with them at our home too...a little quieter than McDonald's!! We cooked a few dinners and went out to lunch also!! As always, food was plentiful!!! We even got to indulge in some yummy yummy Krispy Kreme donuts!!! I don't need an excuse to get donuts but it helps :)
We were spoiled while Oma and Papa were here too. They brought us several boxes of goodies and a lot of BOJANGLE'S Chicken biscuits!!!! Yum Yum!!! Just what this pregnant lady wanted!!! We appreciate all the goodies!!!
I was very bad and didn't take any pics while they were here. I need to get better about that!!! Luckily, the will be back in a day or 2...hopefully I can remember to get one then!!



No comments:
Post a Comment