Saturday, October 20, 2012

WUMCHA Halloween Party

The women's group I am a part of hosts an annual Halloween party.  They have food, games, music, a puppet show, and a lady who makes amazing things with balloons.  It is really cute to see all the kids dressed up!!!  This year, Olivia went as Tinkerbell and Caroline went as a frog.  I didn't get a picture of Caroline...I am so sad about that.  Jay had to work so I was wrangling both the kids and it was a busy event.  I only got a few pics but here they are!!  At least we had a fun time!!

Coloring at the party!!

Playing games!!

Putt Putt!!

Bean Bag toss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey