Caroline had her 6 month check-up today. It was snowing this morning before her appt. We dripped Livy off at school and slowly made our way to the doctor's office.
We got there right at 9:30...when our appt was. We were placed in a room about 9:45. Then we had to wait until about 10:20/10:30 to see the doctor. Needless to say I was getting impatient, especially with it snowing outside. I also had high hopes that I could run in the grocery store before picking up Olivia from school at 11:30. Didn't happen...oh well!!
I am thankful for a healthy baby and no co-pays!!!!
Caroline weighed in at 16 lbs and 5 ounces (60-70%). She is 26 inches tall (75%). I can't remember the exact head circumference but she was still 25%. She is hitting all her milestones perfectly!! Doctor Mueller said she was a happy, healthy, beautiful baby girl...and I agreed!! Caroline agreed too!!! She was cooing and talking up a storm today...until she got her 3 shots :( She got 2 normal vaccines and a flu shot. She was a trooper though and only cried for a few minutes. Then, she sucked on her thumb a few minutes and was all smiles!!!
Thankful for a good report and a healthy/happy baby!!
Pic is of Caroline waiting to get her shots...all smiles!!




No comments:
Post a Comment