Thursday, February 28, 2013

Baby Food

2/28/13

It has already started...my baby is eating real food :(  She is growing up WAY too fast.

This week we brought up her highchair.  She got to sit in it for the first time!!  (2/23/13)

 She tried her first food...toast!!!  This was mostly to occupy her while I was busy cooking!!  (2/23/13)

She tried a graham cracker for the first time!!  (2/25/13)


 She ate bananas all mushed up for the first time on 2/26/13.  She ate mushed up apples for the first time on 2/28/13.  Here is my first batch of apples, all ready for the freezer!!

And, on 2/28/13 , she ate fresh and frozen bananas for the first time in her mesh feeder!!  She seemed to enjoy it most of the time...until she couldn't get any more!!



Things are definitely moving along faster with the 2nd baby.  I mean, I let Caroline suck on the whole banana just to see how she would react.  I would NEVER have let Olivia do that for fear of choking.  Definitely more laid back with #2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey