Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy 5 Month Birthday Caroline!!!

2/10/13


I have been so slack on getting posts done.  I'll say it again, my mom was soooo right about it being harder to keep up with stuff once you have 2 kids.  I am going to try to do better bc I want to have special things for both the girls.  I want to remember what each one of them did and when they did it!!  Luckily, I do write lots of things down so that I can go back and blog about them later!!!

Oh, Sweet Caroline, how did you get to be 5 months old already?  You are getting so big, so fast.  I wish time could just stand still.  You have changed so much during your 5 months.  You LOVE being naked!!!  That is probably your favorite thing right now!!!  And you still love to talk!!  You got your new favorite toy...Sophie the Giraffe!!  You love chewing on Sophie!!  You also started doing raspberries this month!!  You think it is so funny!!  Your sister does them too and spits all over us...that isn't too funny!!  You have started giving kisses too...open mouth kisses!!!  You grab mommy's hair and pull my face to you and just give me the biggest, wettest kiss!!  It is my favorite thing!!!  I love your kisses so much!!  This month, you finally figured out how to roll from your belly to your back.  You love rolling all over the floor to get where you want to go.  You had some really hard times this month with your teeth.  They haven't popped through yet but have been keeping you up at night a lot.  You got in your exerciser/jumper for the first time this month and loved it!!  Something about being up off the floor is so exciting!!  When your teeth aren't bothering you, you are a really good sleeper!!  You like to be in bed by 7:30, and you are sleeping to 7 or 7:30 in the morning!!!  YAY!!!

The biggest thing that happened this month was your first trip to NC!!!!  You got to meet all of mommy and daddy's family members that you haven't seen before.  You had a lot of fun celebrating Olivia's 3rd birthday, meeting Mamaw, and hanging out with all our friends and family!!  Oh, and we can't forget your first time going to Chapel Hill and Breadmen's!!!

1/15 - First trip to Breadmen's
1/23 - Got Sophie the Giraffe
1/29 - First time in exerciser
2/6 - Rolled from belly to back
2/7 - Rolling all over floor




No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey