Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Happy 10 Month Birthday Caroline!!!



7/13/13

2 more months and you will be 1 year old...say it isn't so!!!  I cannot believe how fast this 10 months has gone by...and how excited I am for you as you learn new things each day!!!  You are growing so fast and so perfectly!!!  God made you as close to perfect as he possibly could have!!!  I am so thankful that he entrusted me with taking care of you!!!  I am one lucky mommy to have you and your sister!!!

This month you got your cute little toes painted for the first time!! I painted them for our family pictures!!  Our photographer captured some of the most beautiful pics of you!!!  You started to wave this month...and smile as you do it!!!  You are also pointing with your index finger.  So cute!!  Your pediatrician said she thought you would point very soon after your 9 month appt bc you were so advanced!!!  And you did!!  You are ready to go go go and started using your walking toy this month.  You walk on your tippy toes most of the time but are pretty fast!!  You spent the night away from home for the first time this month...that is such a big deal for you and me!!!  Grandma and Papaw kept you and Olivia one night while mommy and daddy had to go to a work dinner for daddy.  And you did pretty well...but mommy missed you lots!!!  You are getting your 5th tooth...2nd right tooth on top.  Then, a few days later...you started to show the white of your 6th tooth...2nd left tooth on top.  You LOVE biting food with your teeth!!  You love having whole crackers and bigger food so that you can actually chomp down on it!!  You are so cute!!  You have already been shaking your head no, but now you can shake your head yes!!  One of my favorite things you did this month was start patting my back.  If I am holding you and patting your back, you start patting my back too!!!  Soooo sweet!!  You are such a mover and a shaker too.  You love to dance to music!!  You seem to have some rhythm too!!!  You love your sister!!!  I mean, you LOVE her!!!  You are always grabbing hold of her and screaming to try and bite her, in a good way!!  You crawl on her and attack her whenever you can!!  This might just be payback for all the times she pulls you down or takes your toys, but I am calling it love!!!  One of my favorite things is to watch you and your sister play together!!!  Melts my heart!!

You are my sunshine...literally!!! On days when I am frustrated and getting fussy, you just show me your smile and I seem to forget most of my problems!!!  You are my favorite Caroline!!!  Love you sooooo much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey