The days of Livy sitting still are GONE!!!! She is on the move!! Not that she is crawling or rolling over yet, but she just NEVER is still anymore!! Even when I am feeding her, she is kicking at my hands or trying to scoot down from the chair, my arm, a pillow, or whatever she is on. When I was changing her this week, she is kicking and scooting on the changing pad also. As soon as you get the old diaper off and the new diaper on, she lifts up her butt and back and the diaper comes out!!! She is so silly!!! I recorded her the other day trying to slide out of her chair. She almost made it too. I have to make sure I have her buckeled into everything now and don't leave her ANYWHERE unattended to anymore.
What a silly kid we have!!! But we LOVE her!!



No comments:
Post a Comment