Olivia has more playdates going on than I do!! She has me running all over the place these days!!
This week...
Wednesday (4/21/10), Olivia and I went to visit my friend Lara and her new baby boy Will!!! It was so much fun!! Little Will is so so so tiny!! I forgot that Olivia was ever so small. He was such a cutie, and Lara is already such a fantastic mommy!! We had a lot of fun hangig out with them!!
Thursday (4/22/10), we had our Mommies in Motion class at Rex Hospital. I love going to this class!! I reccommend it to anyone who has a kid. It is great to get out of the house, exercise, and talk to other great moms!! Later that afternoon, Olivia and I went to a Thirty-One Party at my friend Katie's house. It was a lot of fun!! I am selling the Thirty-One products now (cute bags, purses, invitations, blankets, etc.) so if you want to buy anything, throw a party at your home, or throw a catalogue party...LET ME KNOW!!! I think this is my calling!!! I was looking for a way to contribute monetarily to our family and this just seemed to fit perfectly!! Plus, I love meeting new people and planning/attending parties!! Hopefully I can be successful at my new adventure!!
Friday (4/23/10), we went to Apex Community Park and met with our stroller walking mommies!! Afterwards we had lunch. Luckily it didnt start raining before we left!! More great time with great moms!!!
Today (4/24/10) was a great day!!! Jay actually got off work at 10:00am!!! That hasn't happened in forever. Luckily he only has 1 more week of work!!! Then he is going to graduate!!! I can't believe this long journey is finally coming to an end, and Jay will actually be a DOCTOR just like he wanted!!! Yeah for Jay!! He is an amazing person, man, husband, son, father, and now DOCTOR!!!
Tomorrow (4/25/10), we are going to my school to move out a large amount of my belongings. I was hoping to not have to do this until the end of the year bc we really don't have any place to put them...but they need the space at school. So, our house is about to be full of more boxes!! Hopefully I can go through them quickly and throw away things that are not needed!!
Well...off to bed for now!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment