Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Aunt Darla saves the day!!

Aunt Darla came to visit this past weekend (Aug. 21st).  She came up to babysit Livy while I babysat other kids that night.  We love when Aunt Darla comes to visit bc I get to rest and Livy has a playmate!!  We had a good day.  I made pancakes for breakfast.  Then we took a trip to Walmart (the weekend before school starts...do not recommend doing this!!)...then had Moes for dinner!!!  It was a fun day!!
 Aunt Darla and Livy...great pic!!
 Livy and her new duck from Oma and Papa Smurf!!
 Livy and mommy laughing and giggling!!
 What a cutie pie!!




1 comment:

  1. I had a GREAT time & LOVE, LOVE being Cupcake's playmate!!!

    ReplyDelete

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey