Well...I thought I would get better at writing on the blog but it seems I am getting worse!!! With Olivia on the move, I seem to have less time. So...her are a few updates on our lives...
Sept. 30 - Olivia and I went to a bridal shower for one of the teachers I used to work with. It was so great getting to see all my friends again. We also got to see my old Track 1 Buddy Teacher, Amy, and her new baby Jack...so cute!!!
Oct. 1 - Livy and I had lunch with Maureen!! We met at Chili's. Livy showed Grandma how much she likes to eat!!!
Oct. 3 - We went to see Lee and Kelly's new house. Jacob loved having us at his new house!! And Livy loved showing Aunt Kelly and Uncle Lee all her fun new tricks!!
Oct. 5th - Livy had her 9 month doctors appointment today. We will blog about that in a minute!!!
Oct. 8th - Tooth #5 came in!!
Oct. 10th - Aunt Darla came to visit. We always have fun when she comes to visit!!
Oct. 12th - Livy invited my friends Stacey, Katie, and Amy (along with baby Jack) over for lunch. It was probably our last time all getting together bc Katie and Stacey are now Track 4 and Amy is still Track 1. We had a great time chatting and catching up!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct. 15th - Livy got her finger smashed in the cabinet at the Kirschner's house today :( She also got diarrhea, we think, bc of her new tooth. Needless to say...her bottom is red :( Poor baby
Ok....that is it for now. I am going to elaborate more on a few of the events and add some pics too!!



No comments:
Post a Comment