Well...Livy turned 9 months old on October 9, 2010. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. Livy changes so much each day. She is super smart already!! I think she gets that from her mom...and her dad too!!!
Well...during the last month, here are some things that have happened:
* Livy is cruising the furniture now!!! She is also cruising the cabinets in the kitchen too!! It won't be too long before she is walking!!
* She now says da da da da da da da da da da da da da!!!!
* She still LOVES food!!! If she hears the refrigerator door open, she crawls fast to try to get in it. She will just follow you around the kitchen trying to get food!!!
* She got tooth #5!!
* She loves to be outside...especially in a stroller!!!
* She LOVES her walker!!! She can walk all over the house with it. And, she wants you to come turn it around if she gets stuck!!
* She started using her toothbrush!!
* She started taking better naps toward the end of the month.
* She really likes to show off her personality when she is comfortable...and she has a great personality!!!
* She has no fear...She takes after her daddy and wants to do anything and everything, even if it isn't safe. We have to watch her constantly!!!
I am sure there is more but I can't remember anything else right now...She is an amazing little girl and we absolutely love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment