Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day last year...

So...each holiday I like to go back and re-read what happened the year before.  This year I was going back to search what happened for Mother's Day 2011 and I can't find a blog...WHAT???  I blog about almost everything...how could I have not blogged about Mother's Day?  I took pics of Mother's Day but didn't blog...crazy.  So...here s what Facebook says happened last year, just so I have a way of remembering when I am old and can't remember (which is pretty much now!!!).

FB says - "Came home to a dozen BEAUTIFUL roses, chocolate covered strawberries, a Willow Tree statue, and a CAROLINA snuggie!!!! Livy did really good!!!"

So that is what happened last year (May 8, 2011)!!!  I do remember going to my Maw Maw's house and spending the day with my amazing family.  Jay had to work so I remember coming home to my wonderful gifts.  

I still can't believe I didn't blog about this last year.  Here are the pics I took. 
Me and my baby girl!!
 Aunt Darla and Livy Loo

Playing on the swing with Aunt Darla and Lauren

 Fun Fun
Peace!! 
Hanging out with Maw Hazel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey