(May 3, 2012)
So...I have already posted this on Facebook but wanted to write it in the blog too so that I would always have a record of it...to blackmail Livy with when she is a teenager!!!
Anyway, as you all have read on FB, Livy has been potty training. Along with this usually comes some constipation. Well, Livy had it bad. She had been whining all day that she needed to poop and that her butt hurt...but it wouldn't come.
That night she was still very upset. So, I went to pick her up and put her on my lap. When I did, I felt something fall on me. When I looked down, I saw poop on my leg. I started to scream and yell for Jay to get paper towels stat!! I put Livy on her small potty that we had brought into the living room. Jay came back with paper towels and Resolve and started spraying me down. Livy was still stunned and just starring at us both. Uh...it was so yucky. I went and took a shower bc I was grossed out.
But, on the bright side, Livy pooped and has pooped in the potty almost every time since this incident!! I guess we scared her enough to use the potty!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment