Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy 4 Month Birthday Caroline!!!

1/10/12

I had to take your picture a day early bc we were heading out on vacation the next day and wanted to make sure I got it before we left!!!


4 Months...Are you kidding me?? Wow, I can't believe you are already 4 months old. I definitely need time to slow down!!! You are such a smart baby, doing new things every day!!  You smile and laugh all the time...you are very ticklish!!  You still love playing on your playmat, grabbing the toys now!!  You had a very big accomplishment...you slept in your crib for the first time!!!  This was supposed to happen after mommy got your room painted, but that hasn't happened yet.  Hopefully one day soon :)  You are trying to give up the passy now and suck on your thumb...I am not a fan of that at all.  I keep putting socks on your hands, but you are smart and get them off!!  You are making all kinds of noises now...especially smacking noises!!  You talk all the time, just like your big sister!!!  You absolutely love the O-ball you got for Christmas!!!  It is your new favorite toy bc it is easy to hold on to.  You also love to be naked!!!  It always calms you down when you are fussy!!  You try to put it in your mouth but that doesn't work...so you just lick it!!!  You are able to hold on to toys now and start to grab them now too!!  You also sat in your Bumbo for the first time this month!!  You enjoy being able to see what is going on around you...I think you might be a bit nosy!!  You put EVERYTHING in your mouth these days!!!  And your biggest accomplishment this month...YOU ROLLED OVER!!!

Some accomplishments this month...
12/11 - Slept in your crib for the first time!!
12/21 - Starting sucking your thumb
12/25 - 1st Christmas!!!
12/29 - Started making smacking noises with your mouth
12/31 - Very verbal today...talking and cooing
1/5 - 1st time in Bumbo
1/6 - Rolled over for the first time!!  You are also starting to sit up with less assistance!!  Also grabbing and playing with more toys when sitting up!!
1/9 - Took your first bath with your sister!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey