








Well...our little girl is already spoiled!! She has a closet half full of clothes and blankets. Here are some of the items I bought for her before I knew we were going to have a little girl!! Good thing we did have a girl bc Jay was not too happy about me buying these items!! I found some really good deals!!!
Here is what you are seeing...from top to bottom!!
I Love Daddy Bib - I bought this and gave it to Jay when I told him he was going to be a daddy!!
Flower Jeans - very cute!!
Striped Summer Dress - This one is my favorite!! I can't wait for Olivia to wear it next Summer!!
Ladybug shirt...then polka dot skirt - This is a matching pair. Very Cute!!
I Love Mommy Onesie - Just for me!!
I Love Daddy Onesie - Another gift I got Jay when I told him he was going to be a daddy.
Grandma Spoils Me Onesie - cute!!
Flower Dress - cute!!
Pink and White front button shirts - These are awesome bc you don't have to squish the baby's head through a small hole.
Mitts - so the baby doesn't scratch herself
Teether, Ladybug blanket, Flower/Butterfly blanket - Just a few misc supplies!!



No comments:
Post a Comment