Saturday, October 10, 2009

27 weeks down....13 left to go!!

Well...Olivia is definitely growing. It feels like everything in my tummy is now in my chest. Lots of pressure and pain happening these days...not so comfortable. I am getting bigger every day!!!

During this week...Olivia is about 2 pounds (like a head of cauliflower) and is 14.5 inches long. She is sleeping and waking at regular intervals. Her brain is more active now. Her lungs are maturing more and more each day. She is growing and getting strong each and every day!!

Tomorrow I go to the doctor for my gestational diabetes tests. Hopefully the results will be good!! I have tried to cut down on the sugar!! I prefer a piece of friend chicken to a piece of candy anyways :)

That is all for now...ta ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey