
This is a busy week for us!!! Jay got another interview last Friday...at Wake Forest!! He is racking up on the interviews now!!
Here are some developments that should occur this week
The nerves in Olivia's ears are more developed now. She may even be able to hear people chatting around her!! We have to watch what we say now :) She is inhaling and exhauling more and more...preparing for her birth. She is also putting on more baby fat now!! She weighs about a pound and two thirds and is about 14 inches long (English Hothouse Cucumber).
All in all, we are doing well. Olivia is kicking more frequently but not as hard as before. She won't kick on cue either...only when she feels like it!! She is already acting like her daddy!!! Except for being a little tired, I am feeling fine. I am back at work for week 2. Only a little over 7 weeks left and I track out!!! I am so ready!!
This weekend is our first shower!!! It will be given by my very good friends Kellie and Ellery!! You are sure to see pictures soon. I am very excited!!
Well...that is all for now. I am going to do a little school work...but not too much :)
The picture is from 26 weeks and 4 days...I added it a little late :)



No comments:
Post a Comment