Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Another week...busy busy

This has been another busy week for us!! Monday, we went to eat lunch with my track 1 teacher friends at SONIC!!! I LOVE SONIC!!! It was gorgeous weather, and we got to eat outside!! It was perfect - Great Friends, Great Food, Great Baby!!

Tuesday was Olivia's 2 Month Birthday!!! We attended another Mommies in Motion class!! It was a lot of fun!! Olivia again had a blast too!! The instructor said Olivia would be able to teach the class in another week or so :) She is getting her exercise while mommy does!! There is another baby in the class that is 4 months old. Olivia is almost as tall as her!! She is growing so fast!!
After our exercise class, we went to Chili's to meet Maureen, Kelley, and Jacob...we gained all the calories we lost back plus some!! Jacob did not care for Olivia sitting with his Grandma. He wanted her all to himself!! But he did enjoy her some!! He helped to pat her back and loved to point to her belly!!

Today, Olivia and I slept in. She slept last night until 7 this morning. Then had a bottle and went back to sleep until 11. I went back to sleep too!!! :) Then we went to the grocery store. Later, we both worked out!! I did an aerobic video and Livy laid on the floor and kicked her arms and legs!! Then we took Mac for a short walk so he could get some exercise also!! I changed Livy's bedtime tonight. Instead of going to have our last bottle at 9, we moved it to 8:30. She went down fine. Hopefully this will work out!! She usually is sleeping in her swing at 8:30, so I figured she would be happier in her bed instead. Will let you know how it goes!!

It has been a fun, but busy, week so far!! More adventures to come!!

Here are some new, precious pics of Olivia!!! She has the best and happiest personality of any baby I have ever met!!! She is going to be a social butterfly :) (Wonder where she gets that from!!!!!)

SMILING!!!
LAUGHING!!
Olivia sitting in her Bumbo for the first time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey