Saturday, March 20, 2010
Olivia's First Photo Shoot!!
Wednesday (3/17 - St Patty's Day), Olivia had her first photo shoot!! We went to Olan Mills at Crabtree Valley Mall. We didn't get newborn pictures made bc we were just not that together!! But I did want some cute pics ofher in her diaper. She slept all the way there and was asleep at the photo shoot until we got her out of the stroller. I was ok with her being asleep for the diaper shots but she had other plans. We get her undressed and laying down and all of a sudden she decides it is time to get fussy!! We use the passy...put it in and she calms down...take it out and snap a picture...put the passy in and she calms down...take it out and snap a picture!! That was fun but the pics weren't looking that great. We tried holding her but that wasn't working either. She was screaming like she was hungry even though I fed her right before we left...only 1.5 hours ago!!! Well...as we all know, babies are unpredictable...so, it was obviously time to feed Olivia AGAIN!!! So I did . I think she got hot too bc of all the lights. So we fed her and put her in front of a fan. After that, she was more cooperative!! She still didn't smile like she normally does in any of the pictures but they still look great!! I will post them when the CD comes in! I will also let you all know if the big NY executives call and want her to be the new Pampers model!!! Jay wouldn't allow that bc he says she has to cover everything up!! He is a silly daddy!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Olivia is here!!!
Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!



No comments:
Post a Comment