This was originally posted on June 13...not sure what I did but it is now out of order!!
Well...Livy started eating rice cereal this Wednesday (June 9th), which I already blogged about. She did great the first 2 days with it. Friday she barely ate any, and Saturday she wouldn't even open her mouth for it. I didn't want to force her to eat it so she didn't!! I have been researching online and getting ideas from friends of how I could get her to eat it. We are on a much tighter budget these days, and I would like her to finish the box before we move on to something else. So...babycenter.com said that I could add cinnamon to the rice cereal to give it a little bit of flavor. My other friends said to add some applesauce or bananas. So...bc Kroger had a huge thing of cinnamon on sale for $1.00...that is what we did tonight!!! I put a very very very tiny bit into the rice cereal and let her try it in her NEW highchair, which she loves!!! We got the highchair from the Kirschners!! She ate it right up!! She opened up wide and took the food with no problem!!! YEAH!!! She had her own spoon to hold but also wanted mine!! :) She is too cute!! So, as for now, we have found something that she enjoys eating...and kept most of it in her mouth!!! Yeah for Livy!!!


Way to go Cupcake!! She's such a good little eater!
ReplyDelete