Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Livy, the Eating Monster!!!

Well...Livy had a hard time with solid foods at the beginning...or so I thought since it seemed everything came out of her mouth and she would barely eat anything.  Now...things ar so different!!!  I try to feed her solids about 15 minutes before her bottle so that she is hungry but not starving. I have only been giving her about 1 ice cube size of whatever it is I have made (She has had applesauce, bananas, avocado, sweet potatoes, and now peaches).  She usually didn't even eat that much. 

NOW...she is an eating monster!!!  Today I gave her 2 pieces of avocado and she gobbled it up and was "ummm" "ummmm" for more!!!  She also had peaches...and again wanted more.  Then for dinner, she had bananas, sweet potatoes (with cinnamon), and some applesauce!!!  She actually keeps about 95% of the food in her mouth now!!!  I am so proud of her!!! 

Tomorrow we will begin Butternut Squash.  I haven't eaten this before so I am not sure how it tastes...hopefully she will like it.  Next week we will start green beans...we need a food that is not orange!!!  It is fun feeding her solids but not so much packing them all up when we go somewhere. 

Well...Gotta get Livy's stuff ready for tomorrow and a long day of babysitting!!  Ta Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey