This weekend was busy too!! Saturday (7/10), Livy and I began the day by hitting yet another grocery store sale!!! We were at Harris Teeter by 9:30!! Fun times!! After the grocery store, we went to my friend Kellie's house. Kellie had invited us and one of her other friends to come play with Ellery in their kiddie pool. Kellie's friend Amy came with her 2 beautiful daughters. We sat outside and watched the kids play. Livy ended up falling asleep in the shade again!! She loves sleeping outside!! After that, we went to Moes to have lunch. Then, Livy and I went to Target to get her some food and pick up a few items. We came home and took naps...we were tired!!! Jay was on call today so we had mommy/daughter day!!!
Today (7/11), Livy and I went to the Farmer's Market in Raleigh with Kellie and Ellery. This was mine and Livy's first time at the Farmer's Market!! There were so many goodies to choose from!! We got some peaches for Livy to try (She started them today and LOVED them!!!). We also got a watermelon, cantaloupe, zucchini, asparagus, peppers, butternut squash, and maybe something else but I can't remember. It was a lot of fun!! We will definitely go back!! When we got home, Livy took a nap and I started making baby food to freeze. I made peaches and butternut squash today. It is a lot of fun!! I can't wait to start making different recipes with the foods she has tried already...but we are going slow to make sure she doesn't have any allergies. So far she has had applesauce, bananas, sweet potatoes, and avocados. I think that is it!! We are having peaches this week and will probably start green beans later in the week. That way, we can mix up some of the orange veggies/fruits a little!! Don't want Livy looking like an oompa loompa!! Jay finally came home too!!! He was exhausted. He spent a little time with Livy and then took a nap. He got up in time to help grill our chicken for dinner. We had Sage and Garlic grilled chicken, roasted potatoes, and asparagus!! It was very yummy!! After dinner, Jay went to bed!! I spent the rest of the night getting stuff ready for tomorrow. Livy and I have another busy day...
Tomorrow we are babysitting Sienna and Jack all day.
Tuesday we FINALLY get Livy's 6 month pics from Olan Mills made.
Wednesday we are babysitting Sienna and Jack again.
Thursday we are babysitting Sienna and Jack again.
Friday we are hopefully going to the Kids Exchange sale in Raleigh...parents bring all their used baby/kid items to the big area and sale it. We are looking for some 12 month winter clothes, new shoes (we are about to grow out of our newborn ballet slippers), and a jogging stroller. I bought a jogging stroller off Craigs List but I don't like it. I am going to sell mine at my yardsale in August. There may be some other cool things we find also!! We will NOT be spending a lot of money but hope to get some good deals.
Well...busy week ahead and early morning coming soon so I am going to bed. I hope everyone has a great week!!!
7/11 farmers market ; tried peaches



No comments:
Post a Comment