Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Banned from JC Penny

So...I got a coupon in the mail last week fro $10 off a $10 purchase at JC Penny's.  Today was the last day to use the coupon, so Livy and I headed to the store (8/23/11).  When we got there, I put Livy in her stroller, got her snack and water, and grabbed a few toys.  We went in the store and just walked through the ladies clothes.  Then we went to the kids stuff.  I was looking for her either a cute leotard for her new dance class next month or a nice winter coat for church.

Well...I didn't find either of these, so we started looking at the clearance stuff in the kids area.  By this point, Livy was done in the stroller so I let her out.  She was ok at first.  She was pushing the stroller around the area I was at.  Then, after we picked out what we wanted to get, we couldn't find a cashier.  So...we had to go around the store a bit.  She was running into everything with the stroller and anytime I tried to help, she would stop pushing and come yell at me "NO".  So...it was taking a LONG time!!!  We finally got checked out.  We were walking to the door finally but someone was not willing to cooperate. She was still running into stuff and then started grabbing jewelry off the tables.  I can't blame her for liking the jewelry!!  However, I was done!!!  I tried to put her in the stroller but there was no way in h*** she was going in that again.

So...I resorted to throwing her over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes!!!!  I know, MOM OF THE YEAR!!!  (I did try carrying her the regular way first but she is very strong and kept pulling me to put her down.)  I had no other choice at that point!!  I was just trying to get out of the store without having a huge fit myself!!  So...as I pushed the stroller and carried my SCREAMING child out of the store, I got lots of fun looks!!!  They didn't look too happy...but you would have thought they would have applauded me!!  I mean, I was getting her out of the store so they could shop in peace!!!  Either way, the TERRIBLE TWOS are here to stay it seems!!!  Hopefully they won't last too long, but I fear we are in for a long road...I mean, she does have her dad's temperament!!!  WISH US LUCK!!!

This is  picture of Livy during 1 of her 3 huge fits yesterday.  It was like this today but louder...and with lots of people watching!!!  She puts her all into it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey