Monday, July 6, 2009

Coming up on 13 weeks!!

Tomorrow starts the 13th week of our pregnancy. It really feels like it has been going on forever. I am writing tonight bc tomorrow starts the first day of school, back with the kids, and I don't know how much time I will have once school starts back.
I have been feeling a lot better. Still getting sick some...mostly at night now. The baby definitely let me know he/she does not prefer PF Changs so we will stay off that for a while. As long as the baby likes Outback and McDonalds, we will be ok!!!
During the 13th week...This week we Olivia or Hunter is getting fingerprints!! How cute!! The body is finally trying to catch up with the size of the head. You can see the organs and veins through the thin skin. If we are having a little Olivia, she has already gotten eggs in her ovaries...crazy. The baby is about 3 inches long this week...about the size of a medium shrimp. (I am about the size of a medium dinosaur!!!)
This is the last week of our first trimester...so hopefully things will start to get a little bit easier. Jay has been off last week and part of this week which is really nice. He has helped when I am leaning over the potty giving back my dinner. He has also been making sure I don't drink too much Sundrop!!! He is going to be a great daddy!!
So...the journey continues!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey