Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy 23 Month Birthday Livy!!!

This is late, I know...but at least I didn't forget to do it!!!!  The notes on the refrigerator definitely help but it is still hard to keep track of everything new she is doing.  Here is my best attempt!!


Livy is 23 months old now!!!!  Only 1 month more and she will be 2!!!!  I can't believe it!!!


Things Olivia has learned to do this past month:

* She was already pointing to her nose,belly, tongue, head, foot, hair, toes, eyes, butt, mouth, teeth, ears, knees, cheeks, back, chin, and neck!!  She can point to them all and say them too!!  We learned thumb and pinkie this month.

*  I can't update her big list of words now bc she says sooooo much.  I can't keep track of all she says!!!  But...one I did make mention of this month was quesadilla.  I thought that was pretty impressive!!!
*  We are still having tantrums...I think these will be around for a while!!! 
Our bedtime routine is still working great!!!  Now she has about 10 babies and 10 Minnie Mice in her bed with her...there is barely any room for her!!!!

*  Livy's favorite show is still Mickey Mouse!!!

*  She can repeat even more words from books now...Like in The Very Hungry Caterpillar, I read "On Monday he ate through 1" and Livy says "apple"!!  She can do this for lots of words in this book particularly but also in Tumble Bumble too!! She loves to re-read books you read to her.  She really does say a lot of what is going on in the story...like Goldilocks and the Three Bears. 

* When in her highchair, Miss Priss now has to be strapped in each time.  Part of that is so that she won't stand up in her chair...the other is because she yells out "strape" (long e sound) until you do strap her in!!....this continues!!
*  One of her biggest accomplishments this month was saying her full name "Olivia" but she said it like "O-liv-i-a" (11/22/11)...so cute!!!

*  One of her new favorite foods are corndogs!!  So healthy!!!
*  She is speaking a ton in sentences..."I don't know where that drink cup."  
*  On 12/4/11, she had Breakfast with Santa at the Magic House!!
*  On 12/5/11, she ran away from me in Walmart...that was the most scared I think I have every been.  Now, I take her cart cover back in the store and buckle her with the harness on it and the strap from the buggy.  She isn't going anywhere now!!!
*  On 12/7/11, she started her "gimme" phase..."gimme that phone", "gimmie that remote".
*  On 12/5/11, we started our Elf on the Shelf tradition.  We named our Elf, Elfie!!!  She loved looking for Elfie each day!! 
*  On 12/8/11, she learned how to open the kitchen cabinets with the babyproofing on them under the sink.  YAY for us!!!

She is an amazing little girl and keeps us on our toes for sure!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey