Tuesday, August 28, 2012

2nd Day of Preschool

Well...Day 2 of preschool has come and gone (8/23/12).  Livy walked in with me and walked down the hall with me for the most part.  We even made it to her room without a huge fit.  When we got to her room, she did show me where her bag went.  Then she started fussing a little.  She did cry but not giant tears.  Miss Susan came over again and started talking to her and showing her the special treat they were having today for someone's birthday!!  I didn't hear her crying when I got down the hallway further...so that was awesome!!!

I came a little early to pick her up so I could see her in her room.  Unfortunately, her class was on the playground.  I did get to see her walking in a line to her room!!  Then she went to sit on the carpet like she was asked to wait for her stamp again!!  When I came in her room today, she was still excited to see me again.  She told me she had a cookie for someone's birthday!!  She even tried to tell me whose birthday it was...so she is catching on!!!

I am glad today was less crazy!!!  Now, we have to go the entire weekend before coming again...hoping next Tuesday is tear-free!!!!!

This is the bear mask Livy made on her 2nd day of preschool...they did a bear theme this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey