Thursday, August 9, 2012

Caroline's 34 Week Check-Up

Today, Livy and I went to the OB for Caroline's 34 week check-up.  The PA said Caroline was still doing great.  Her heartbeat was only between 130-140 this time, but that was fine.  I lost 1 lb in the past 2 weeks!!!  That is so crazy to me consider I am always eating cookies, candy, or midnight snacks!!!  I guess Olivia is definitely helping me keep the weight off!!!  Hopefully, after Caroline comes, I can lose about 30 more!!!

At our 36 week appt we will see the other OB in the practice since my OB is still out on maternity leave.  We will also get another ultrasound...which I am totally excited about!!!  Then, we will start going once a week until the c-section.  It is getting closer!!!

Only 32 days until Caroline's arrival!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey