So...Livy likes her new room but I am lovin' it!!! It is so great to be able to sit in her bed at night and read her books. She actually (most of the time) sits in the bed with me now and listens to the books we are reading. In her old room, she would keep playing with her toys most of the time while I read. After we read, I as practically throwing her into her bed bc of my big ol belly!!! I couldn't bend over well.
Now, we have a nice time reading books and chatting in the bed!! Then, I get to sit beside her and give her kisses and sing her songs right next to her!!! I am lovin' it!!!
Tonight, before getting into bed, we had a 10 minute dance session!!! No wonder I lost weight over the past 2 weeks!! Livy keeps me VERY active!!! After reading books, she gave me a 15 minute serenade of her "special" song she made for me!! She is so funny and creative!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment