Monday, August 27, 2012

Preschool Visitation and Orientation

August 16th we went to Livy's preschool...Circle of Friends.  In the morning, Livy got to meet her teachers, Miss Susan and Miss Leigh Anne.  She got a chance to check out  her room and play.  She also got to play on the playground.  She was very careful to make sure I was near her the entire time, but she had a good time playing and meeting new friends.

On our way to Meet the Teacher

"No more pictures mommy!!"

In front of the church preschool

Painting a star

Livy's cubby

In housekeeping...using her calculator and chatting on her phone!!

She never gets a break...more work to do!!

So glad their is a baby there!!!

Pictures of the room

Another room pic

Heading to the playground...Livy got to lead the class with Miss Susan

Go, Go, Go

Sandbox time!!

And of course, we had to check out the water fountain!!


Later that night, she and I went back for Parent Orientation.  She went to the nursery upstairs while I got to sit through the fun, information session.  We got a lot of info!!  I think she is going to have a great time this year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey