It is getting harder and harder to blog about Livy each month...she does so much each month that it is hard to remember it all!! This is what I can remember!!!
Things Olivia has learned to do this past month:
* One of the biggest things that happened this past month was that Livy gave up the bottle (4/1/11)!!!
* She was already pointing to her nose and belly...now she can find her tongue and head!!
* She is doing great at stairs...unless she tries to go to fast!!!!!
* She is doing better at feeding herself with a spoon. She still gets it all over her but is holding the spoon better!!
* She is saying a ton of new words: duck, ball, please (sometimes), thank you, grapes, cheese (sometimes), shoes, sock, ba for banana...I'm sure there are more but I can't remember them!!!
* She is definitely running now!!! Anytime she gets outside, she runs straight to the road and down the street...I mean, I have to run after her to stop her.
* Her favorite foods now are probably bananas (still), mac n cheese, McDonald cheeseburger (plain), grapes, animal crackers, and ritz crackers.
* She now loves to brush her teeth and her hair!!
* She loves shoes!!!! She pulls them out of the drawer each day and drags them all over the house!!
* She makes vroom vroom sounds with anything that has wheels!! She has actually been doing this for about 2-3 months but I haven't put it on her yet!!
* She road the Dragon ride at Harris Teeter for the first time last month!! She loved it!!
* She can now blow her nose when you put a tissue to it and ask her to blow!! (3/25/11)
* She loves loves loves loves books and reading!!! She reads in the car, in her toy room, in the kitchen while I am cooking, and anywhere she can!!!
* She loves chairs...she pulls her little chair all around the house and sits in it everywhere she goes. She even uses it to get herself onto the couch!!!
* She still loves any kind of babydoll!!!
* She still loves to be outside no matter what the weather. And, she loves to pick the rocks up from the front yard. She puts them in the car, the house, the steps!!!
* She has been helping me clean by using the little handheld vacuum!!
* She loves hiding in the kitchen cabinets!!!
She is a ham!! She has her moments but 95% of the time she is the happiest baby ever!!! We are so lucky to have such a sweet little 15 month old baby girl!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment