Yesterday (4/8/11), Livy was ready for bed so as she was walking around the living room right before 8:00pm...she tells me and her daddy "night night" and walks down the hall to her room. Then she is trying to climb in her crib. When I came in the room, she comes running to me to pick her up so that I can put her in her bed!!! She loves to sleep!!! Thank goodness!!!
Saturday, April 9, 2011
My sweet little sleeper!!
I wanted to blog about this so I would remember it years from now!!!
Yesterday (4/8/11), Livy was ready for bed so as she was walking around the living room right before 8:00pm...she tells me and her daddy "night night" and walks down the hall to her room. Then she is trying to climb in her crib. When I came in the room, she comes running to me to pick her up so that I can put her in her bed!!! She loves to sleep!!! Thank goodness!!!
Yesterday (4/8/11), Livy was ready for bed so as she was walking around the living room right before 8:00pm...she tells me and her daddy "night night" and walks down the hall to her room. Then she is trying to climb in her crib. When I came in the room, she comes running to me to pick her up so that I can put her in her bed!!! She loves to sleep!!! Thank goodness!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Olivia is here!!!
Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!



No comments:
Post a Comment