So tonight (4/28/11), I tied to paint Livy's toenails...It didn't go so well!!! I put her in her high chair so I could have her feet without her being able to roll over or get the fingernail polish on the carpet. I thought this was a good idea. I also feed her animal crackers while she was in the chair to keep her occupied (I am such a good mommy!!).
Well...Little Miss Priss is so so so so so ticklish!!! Everytime I got one nail painted, she would pull her foot away and rub it against her other foot trying to keep it away from me. This caused the polish to smear or get on the opposite foot. Then I would try again and the same thing happened!!! It was ridiculous!!! I eventually got a little bit of polish on all of her toes!!! It doesn't look the best if you get up close but it is not awful if you stand back and admire it!!!
Here is a pic!!



No comments:
Post a Comment