Friday, September 25, 2009
Guess who has a crib!!! - Part 1
We do!! We do!! After some yummy pizza from Randy's tonight, Jay helped put the crib together. We didn't start until about 8:30 and he was not really interested in working on it that late but he was a great sport and did it anyway!! It had more pieces and hardware than anything I had seen before but we got it put together. I tried to be an assistance but wasn't very good. Mac tried too but he was worse than me!!! Check out the pictures of the fun project!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Olivia is here!!!
Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!



Mrs. Barnwell, Pick Me, I Know. I Know.(while raising my hand & jumping up & down)
ReplyDeleteOLIVIA DOES...... yippie