The project continues!! Today I painted the bottom part of the room light green. It took a lot less time bc it was a much smaller area. I also painted the trim around the window, door, and closet. It looks pretty good if I do say so myself!! As I was painting the green, I noticed several spots that I need to touch up on the pink. I will try to finish that tomorrow and get the border hung up. I am trying to hang up the border so that it will come down easily in case we have to move. It was too expensive to leave it here!! Plus, I want Olivia to have this room for a good while...or at least this decor. I have enough pink and green paint to do this again at another house if we move!!!
I am uploading pictures of the pink and green on the walls and then a picture of the border that I will put up tomorrow.



Good job!!
ReplyDelete