Well...today was a busy day. I got the walls cleaned in Olivia's room. There is still stuff in there but it needs to go to the shed. I moved it all to the center of the room until my STRONG husband will take it out for me!!! After I got the walls cleaned, I measured where I wanted to pink paint to stop and the green paint to start. I then taped everything so that I would not make a big ol mess in the room. Then I painted the top part pink. I got all of it painted but the wall above the shelves. I couldn't reach. Jay said he would help me finish it before going to bed tonight. Tomorrow I am going to paint the bottom green. It is a smaller area. It shouldn't take long at all. I hope to get some of the white trim done also. My border is being shipped as of yesterday. I hope it comes Thursday and then I can also get it hung up. It so...Date Night Friday will be spent putting together the crib!!! It is coming together!!!
Pictures to come soon...too tired to upload them right now and NCIS is on!!



No comments:
Post a Comment