Thursday, September 24, 2009

Olivia's Room - Part 4






Well...it is almost finished!!! Today I got the border taped up so that it can be removed easily if we move. It looks great. I also covered the light switch and electrical outlet covers with the border. They look cute!! I am so excited!! Now all we have to do is move my school stuff to the shed and find a place for the lovely treadmill. Hopefullly we can get that done. Tomorrow I have told Jay our date night is to order pizza and put the crib together!! So excited to see what it looks like in person!!

Things are coming along!!

1 comment:

  1. Joni
    I love the room! I am so excited about Baby Olivia! Mommy and I are great babysitters!
    Love,
    Ellery

    ReplyDelete

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey