Wednesday, June 2, 2010

4 Month Doctor's Appt!!

May 14th was Livy's 4 month doctor's appointment.  She is as healthy as can be!!  At 4 months she weighed 15 pounds 2.5 ounces.  She was 25 3/4 inches long.  She was in the 95% for height and 80% for weight.  She is a growing girl!!  She got 2 more shots but did much better this time than last with the shot.  She only cried for about 3 minutes this time.  The doctor said we could start her on solid foods now...but we are going to wait until she is 5 months old. 

A fun side note to this...I showed up at 3:00 for our appointment.  The receptionist had someone at the window so I sat down to wait until she was done. I was also trying to wake Livy up so she didn't get woken up by the shot.  When the person at the window left, I stood up to check in.  I said, "I have Olivia for her 3:00 appointment."  She goes..."No, you mean her 2:00 appointment.  You missed it."  So...needless to say, I had to wait and see if they could still see us.  I know our appointment was at 3:00...the receptionist must have put it in wrong.  Anyways, we got seen and everything was ok but it was annoying!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey