Sunday, June 27, 2010

First Father's Day 6-20-10

Well...Jay just celebrated his first Father's Day!! It didn't turn out like your normal Father's Day!!

Livy had been up several times throughout the night with her cold and I had gotten her. When she was finally up, I was so tired I didn't hear her until Jay had already gotten up. He changed her diaper and brought her into the living room. Luckily, Livy had left his Father's Day gift in his recliner!! She kept asking him what he wanted but he would just say nothing. It was super hard shopping for him!! She ended up getting him a book called My Little Girl by Tim McGraw. It is a cute book about a daddy and his daughter. She also got him a wooden plaque to hang on the wall about fishing. She thought he could hang this in the garage of our next house.

Pics to come soon....

By the time he found his presents, I had gotten up and was getting Livy's breakfast ready, so daddy got to go back to sleep!!

Livy and I played for a while and then it was time for our naps also!! When we woke up, Jay was changing the oil in the truck!! He was very productive..changed the oil and rotated the tires in both cars!! Then he sprayed round-up around the house. I told him we would take him out to eat, but he didn't want to go out...so we ordered him a ton of chinese food!! We did take a nice family walk today!! So, all in all, it turned out to be a good Father's Day, minus all the work that Jay did!!

Here is a pic of Livy and her daddy on their first Father's Day!! This is the only one I got bc Jay doesn't really care for pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey