Friday, June 11, 2010

Cleaning Out...no more teaching

Yesterday and today I have been cleaning out my stuff at school.  I went yesterday but had to take Olivia with me bc Jay was working on the jeep.  You can imagine how much I got accomplished with her there!!  Everyone wanted to see her and talk to us...we got very little done. 

Today, I kept Ryan and Emilie in the morning.  Then, this afternoon, I went back to school to finish up the cleaning process.  Jay kept Olivia so I could actually do something today!!  I got a lot accomplished.  I gave a lot of stuff away, I threw a lot of stuff away, and I still had a truck and trailblazer load of stuff!!!  Jay was not too happy with all the stuff coming back home!!  (Plus, today I got a lot of goodies from Emilie and Ryan's house that they gave Olivia too!!)  But, most of it is books that are always useful, a lot of it will be used for my in home daycare, and the rest of it will go to Alecia!!  So...it won't all stay here...thank goodness!!  But, I am pretty much done with school...one more trip to get a few final things, and that is it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey