Sunday, June 27, 2010

Monday's adventures

6/21/10 - We headed back to the doctor today for a quick check of the horrible cough that Livy had been having. I wanted to make sure it wasn't something more serious than a cough/cold. I also wanted to get her ears re-checked while we were there bc she is always pulling on them...and she has a small rash on her tummy. So we were there to get a few things checked!!

Well...the doctor said the cough was just a cold, the rash was just baby acne, and the ears were fine!! So, I was worrying about nothing!! I do love health insurance in these cases and my $25 copay!!


We continued our food adventures also!! Last night we had some more applesauce with formula!! She loves this!! We actually found something she opens her mouth for...and she finally finished the entire amount, which is only a teaspoon...but she finally cleaned her little bowl!! Then, to add some spice to her life, she tried to feed Mac from her spoon!! Of course he came right to her for that!! It was actually really cute!!!


Livy in her redneck outfit!! hehe

She ate all her food!!

Mac enjoyed the leftovers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey