Saturday, June 19, 2010

New Toys!!

Well...Livy has not rolled over yet but is very good at sitting up (which is a 6 month objective!!) Some days she can sit without any support for 15 minutes and some days she wants to keep pushing her legs and falls backwards. A lot of times she is trying to get something that is beside her and falls to the side. I sit in in between my legs on the floor so I can catch her if she needs me but let her try staying up as long as she can on her own. She does a good job but is getting bored...so, I have been looking on craigslist for new toys. I found a whole lot of Baby Einstein musical toys and some other infant/toddler toys. I went and picked them up today, along with a wooden zoo animal puzzle that makes the animal noise when the pieces are matched up correctly...SO COOL!!! Livy has been playing with the kaleidescope and dog toy so far. I am in the process of getting the others cleaned before she can play with them. Hopefully these new toys, and the new fishy mirror music toy I bought her last week, will keep her entertained. We are trying to use them more for tummy time in hopes that she will roll over!! I am hoping she rolls over tomorrow as part of Jay's Father's Day gift!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey